MY SECRET DREAM


 

Name : Saberi bin Pendi (PPISMP709PS)

Like others who have their own secret dreams. Similarly, I have a dream. Although I think my dream is too big, but I believe that I can be reality one day.
        
     Since childhood, I have dreamed that I went traveling around the corner of the world to see historical places. How nice to me during that time. I plan to go with my loved ones someday. The time that is I mean is when I have the pension to be a teacher someday. God willing, if any provision so let me go.

     When I watch television shows like Malajah 3 and Jejak Rasul on TV3, History of Astro and other resources to raise my spirit to go traveling around the world. Among the places I want to go to the City of Mecca, Medina, Prophet Muhammad's tomb, the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the Dead Sea, the Great Wall of China, Angkor Wat, the Taj Mahal, Moscow, Istanbul, City of Babylon hanging, historic places in Italy, Coloseum in Greece Raymond Cordova, pyramids en Egypt, the Nile, and many other interesting places that I want to go.

When I reached the place that I dream, I will take pictures and video while flying the flag "Jalur Gemilang" at every place I visit. As it is I will go to where there are delicious foods available at every place I visit.

I will be traveling and exploring all the continents except South Pole, Antarctica. I probably will ask the sponsorship of any party that wants to sponsor my adventure. If no one sponsor, I will be traveling through.

Not for popularity purposes, but that was my secret dream.
I hope my dream will be achieved someday. Amiin.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

7 elemen muzik

LATITUD DAN LONGITUD

LAGU FLY KENYALANG FLY, FLY HIGH